This is a list of episodes of the Nickelodeon animated television series The New Adventures of Fanboy & Chum Chum.
- Behavior Self - Mr. Mufflin threatens Fanboy with extra time at school if he can't control his outbursts. For the remainder of the day, Fanboy must struggle to keep silent in class. But a succession of crazier and crazier occurrences provoke him. The greater challenge is fighting the distractions caused by his best friend Chum Chum.
- Blind Spot - Down at the Frosty Mart, Lenny is painstakingly adjusting the security cameras, as usual. The boys begin pestering him, as usual, and Lenny tries to chase them out. A game of hide-and-seek ensues, and Lenny believes the boys have gone. In actuality, the boys have stumbled upon a blind spot in the store which the security monitors cannot see. The boys begin to exploit their discovery, using it as a safe zone to eat all the free candy and snacks they want. Lenny has no idea, even though he’s standing only 12 feet away. He is perplexed by the voices he and crunching sounds he hears and comes to believe the store is haunted. The boys take to camping out in the blind spot for days at a time, even throwing parties.
- ChumBoy and Fan-Chum - Fanboy and Chum-Chum accidentally switch their heads, and they can't switch their heads back because of the superglue stuck on them.
- Chuggy English - Chris Chuggy is fitted with a "Wah-to-English" translator collar.
- What's New at the Zoo? - Fanboy and Chum Chum wreak havoc when they go to the zoo.
- Chimp Chomp No More - Boog goes out on a date with his Chimp Chomp machine, only for it to get into a serious accident, leaving Boog devastated. It's up to Fanboy and Chum Chum to fix Chimp Chomp for Boog.
- I Know That You Cheated Last Summer - Fanboy didn't do well on his test so he swapped papers with Chum Chum and Mr. Mufflin believes them. One Year Later, Fanboy and Chum Chum think that Mr. Mufflin is after them after receiving a strange letter.
- Summer Bummer - When it's nonstop sun 24/7 for summer vacation, Fanboy and Chum Chum must find a way to cool off.
- Lies, Lies, Lies - After Chum Chum's last ice cream bar is stolen, he thinks Fanboy is the suspect, even though he says he didn't take it.
- Substitute Trouble - Mr. Mufflin goes on a vacation for three whole months, leaving Boog to be the substitute teacher.
- Gone Fishing - Fanboy, Chum Chum, Lenny, Boog, Poopatine, and Chuggy go on a fishing trip which Fanboy's rival Marsha tries to sabotage.
- Jailbird Kyle - Kyle gets so angry at Fanboy and Chum Chum, he tries to kill them, but stops when he thinks a policeman saw him, and gets paranoid about going to jail for attempted murder.
- Battle Against Brizwald - Brizwald comes back for revenge against his cousin Oz. He plots to ransack his shop.
- Fun Finger Freakout - The Frosty Mart runs out of Strawberry Fun Fingers, making Fanboy go insane and go on a rampage.